Church Fair - Save the Date
New Prayer Card Ministry
We are beginning a new outreach ministry here at Holy Rosary. We will be sending prayer cards to those in need of healing, sympathy, encouragement, welcome, or congratulations. We will automatically take care of reaching out to people who are new to the parish, those with marriages, baptisms and funerals at Holy Rosary, or when we are notified that someone is in the hospital. We will need your help reaching out to others who are sick, experience death of a loved one, perhaps loss of a job, etc. When you know of someone that you would like for our church parish to reach out to, please contact Sarah Thomas at email@example.com or text to 225-715-3313 with their name, address, and prayer intention.
Religious Education Registration
2016/2017 RELIGIOUS EDUCATION REGISTRATION
Click on We Share link below to register and pay online.
Click here to print the registration. Printed registration and payment maybe mailed in, dropped off at Parish office, or placed in collection basket at Mass.
Holy Rosary Catholic Church
Readings for the Week of June 26, 2016
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:16b, 19-21 / Ps 16:1-2, 5, 7-11 / Gal 5:1, 13-18 / Lk 9:51-62
- Monday: Am 2:6-10, 13-16 / Ps 50:16-23 / Mt 8:18-22
- Tuesday: Am 3:1-8; 4:11-12 / Ps 5:4-8 / Mt 8:23-27
- Wednesday: Vigil: Acts 3:1-10 / Ps 19:2-5 / Gal 1:11-20 / Jn 21:15-19
- Day: Acts 12:1-11 / Ps 34:2-9 / 2 Tm 4:6-8, 17-18 / Mt 16:13-19
- Thursday: Am 7:10-17 / Ps 19:8-11 / Mt 9:1-8
- Friday: Am 8:4-6, 9-12 / Ps 119:2, 10, 20, 30, 40, 131 / Mt 9:9-13
- Saturday: Am 9:11-15 / Ps 85:9-14 / Mt 9:14-17
- Next Sunday: Is 66:10-14c / Ps 66:1-7, 16, 20 / Gal 6:14-18 / Lk 10:1-12, 17-20 or 10:1-9
- Father Micheal Galea, Pastor
- Father Peter Dang, Parochial Vicar
- Nicole Rome, Admin. Asst./Bkpr.
- Susan Gautreau, Secretary
- Rani Coleman, Receptionist
- Wendy Enloe, Director of Religious Education
- Jamie Lambert, Assistant Director of Religious Education
- Brandi Klibert, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Rachelle Delatte, Religious Education Secretary
- Deacon Steven Gonzales, Deacon
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
8:00 am-12:00 pm