Small Faith Groups
The 12 disciples who followed Jesus offer us wonderful lessons on what it means to be modern-day disciples of Jesus, but we also gain great insight into the cost of discipleship by looking at Jesus' mother, Mary, and Mary Magdalene. In this Bible study, we follow the 12 disciples and the two Marys through the Gospels so that we can make their way of discipleship our own way of discipleship.
What are Small Faith Groups? A group of parishioners who meet once a week for six weeks to grow in their relationship with the Lord by breaking open the Word of God. Each six week session allows members a chance to learn, share, and pray together.
Fall Session starts in October
Spring Session starts during Lent
For more information you may contact a group leader below or Wendy Enloe @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-3696.
- Monday mornings at 9:30 am ; Women's Group meets at Lynn's home; Contact Lynn Alexander @ 675-8163 email@example.com
- Monday evenings at 6:30 pm; Co-Ed Group meets at Holy Rosary; Contact Mandi Arceneaux @ 276-6547 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday evenings at 9:30 am; Co-Ed Group meets at Holy Rosary; Contact Keith and Melissa Frederic @ email@example.com
- Tuesday mornings at 10:00 am; Women's Group meets at Mary Savoie's home; Contact Amanda Picou @ 647-3027
- Tuesday mornings at 10:00 am; Co-Ed Group meets at Dawn's home; Contact Dawn Fortenberry @ 324-8610 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm; Co-Ed Group meets at Holy Rosary; Contact Vivian Moreau @ 675-5552 email@example.com
- Tuesday evenings; Couple’s Group meets at Jim and Paula's home; Contact Paula Fletcher @ 673-4850 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday mornings at 10:00 am; Women’s Group meets at Holy Rosary; Contact Jamie Lambert @ 647-3696 email@example.com