Small Faith Groups
LENT 2017: CELEBRATING THE MASS
“The bible is essential for understanding the Mass, not only because it is our primary resource for knowing Jesus but also because it helps us understand the kinds of things that Jesus does and we do in the Mass —remembering, thanking, offering, blessing.” by Kevin Perrotta
A group of parishioners who meet once a week for six weeks to grow in their relationship with the Lord by breaking open the Word of God. Each six week session allows members a chance to learn, share, and pray together.
Fall Session starts in October
Spring Session starts during Lent
For more information you may contact a group leader below or Wendy Enloe @ email@example.com or 647-3696.
· Monday mornings – Women's Group – Contact Lynn Alexander @ 675-8163 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Monday evenings – Co-Ed Group – Contact Mandi Arceneaux @ 276-6547 email@example.com
· Tuesday mornings – Women's Group – Contact Amanda Picou @ 647-3027
· Tuesday mornings – Co-Ed Group – Contact Dawn Fortenberry @ 324-8610 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Tuesday evenings – Co-Ed Group – Contact Vivian Moreau @ 675-5552 email@example.com
· Tuesday evenings – Couple’s Group – Contact Paula Fletcher @ 673-4850 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Thursday mornings - Women’s Group - Contact Jamie Lambert @ 647-3696 email@example.com
· Thursday evenings - Co-Ed Group - Contact Lucy Cason @ 540-905-5988 firstname.lastname@example.org