Small Faith Groups
What are Small Faith Groups? A group of parishioners who meet once a week for six weeks to grow in their relationship with the Lord by breaking open the Word of God. Each six week session allows members a chance to learn, share, and pray together.
Spring Sessions starts during Lent
Fall Sessions start in October
For more information you may contact a group leader below or Wendy Enloe @ email@example.com or 647-3696.
- Monday mornings at 9:30 am ; Women's Group meets at Lynn's home; Contact Lynn Alexander @ 675-8163 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday evenings at 6:30 pm; Co-Ed Group meets at Holy Rosary; Contact Mandi Arceneaux @ 276-6547 email@example.com
- Monday evenings at 6:30 pm; Co-Ed Group meets at Holy Rosary; Contact Keith and Melissa Frederic @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday mornings at 10:00 am; Women's Group meets at Mary Savoie's home; Contact Amanda Picou @ 647-3027
- Tuesday mornings at 10:00 am; Co-Ed Group meets at Dawn's home; Contact Dawn Fortenberry @ 324-8610 email@example.com
- Tuesday evenings at 6:30 pm; Men's group meets at Holy Rosary beginning on Feb. 27th; contact Time Lessard @ 715-5103 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm; Co-Ed Group meets at Holy Rosary; Contact Vivian Moreau @ 675-5552 email@example.com
- Tuesday evenings; Couple’s Group meets at Jim and Paula's home; Contact Paula Fletcher @ 673-4850 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday mornings at 10:00 am; Women’s Group meets at Holy Rosary; Contact Jamie Lambert @ 647-3696 email@example.com