Job Opening: Maintenance Manager
Holy Rosary Catholic Church
Monday through Friday 32 hours a week. Off hours and weekends expected as needed. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
General Statement of Duties
This Position is responsible for the overall maintenance needs of the parish buildings and grounds. Light carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and mechanical work on facilities as needed. Some lawn care, grounds keeping, and janitorial work expected. Solicits and secures all contracts for lawn, maintenance and janitorial work to be performed. Continuously monitors activity of contractors, evaluates their work, and communicates what is expected. Responsible for termination of contracts as needed. Self-supervised and reports directly to the pastor.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Graduate or equivalent, maintenance technical certification preferred
- Minimum of three years related experience required; background in Maintenance
- Self-motivated and able to work alone without supervision
- Attention to detail, accuracy, analytical and problem solving skills required
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to receive and process requests for maintenance and janitorial needs from office staff
- Ability to exercise good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage projects and multiple priorities
Please submit resume and letter of interest to Deacon John Veron, Holy Rosary Church, 44450 Highway 429, St. Amant, La. 70774 . This position will remain open until the position is filled.